Welcome to the Doll Shoppe

All dolls available are one-of-a-kind.
You may request a purchase via the e-mail link.
Please e-mail me with your choice and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thank you!!

 Thank you so much to everyone who visited the sale on Sunday. It was a record turnout 
and I  wish I had a doll for every one  of you!  That said, I  will get out the many orders as 
soon as I can   Thank you all again for your encouragement and enthusiasm! 
 Happy 4th of July!! 

4 comments:

  1. I love your dolls. The one with the flag is gorgeous. Are you going to make more? Keep me on your list if you are.Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make a Queen Bee? One on Poshmark saying it is your signature in label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I made a reproduction queen bee years ago through ESC and Co

      Delete