Welcome to the Doll Shoppe

All dolls available are one-of-a-kind.
You may request a purchase via the e-mail link.
Please e-mail me with your choice and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Spring Doll Sale

 Springtime is one of my favorite times to create ! 
I love the color palette and delicious millinery flowers and the freshness and lightness of it all. 
 I think we are all ready to shed the mantle of winter and breathe a bit of fresh air! 
*****************
The  Doll Sale will be right here on
Thursday April 13 
 I will post the dolls available at
5pm pdt
 Thank you so much for those of you who are anxious but  to be fair to everyone 
I am sorry  I do not  sell them ahead of the posted time 
and because you asked.... 
* just put the name of the doll in the subject line- I'll get back to you with details later
* the link to my email is on each listing but you still need to list the name of the doll 
* I will get back to you as quickly as I can 
(sometimes its pretty overwhelming : ) 
*please only emails to the listed address
I can't check FB or  FB messages ,  etc. 
 Thanks so much 
and I look forward to sharing a bit of Springtime! 



No comments:

Post a Comment